Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Hiding the Lead (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Hands‑on Microservices Architecture and Design Workshop with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 7th - 17th June 2022)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 3rd - 6th October 2022)
- Java Forum (Online Conference on 31st August 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- LDN Talks May 2022 - Quickwit Takeover (in London on 30th May 2022)
- How to Use Powerful Rituals for More Success (Online Meetup on 12th July 2022)
- Gravitee APIM Behind Istio Service Mesh (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
- Enabling Microservice Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2022)
Keynote: It’s a Trap! Vendor Lock-in and the Cloud
Sam Newman, a techie interested in cloud, continuous delivery and microservices. Aside from other things he's committed sporadically to open source projects, spoke at more than a few conferences, and wrote some things including the book Building Microservices for O'Reilly.