Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Modernizing Traditional .NET Apps with Docker (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Understanding Distributed Systems using OpenTelemetry with Liz Fong-Jones (Online Course on 22nd September 2021)
- Intermediate Docker with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 19th - 22nd October 2021)
- Cloud, OpenSource and Community (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- Serverless First (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
Just What Is A "Service Mesh", And If I Get One Will It Make Everything OK?
Elton is a Pluralsight Author, Microsoft MVP and he works as an architect at Docker. He's been architecting and delivering successful solutions with Microsoft technologies since 2000, most recently Big Data and API implementations in Azure, and distributed applications with Docker and Kubernetes.
Currently he's interested the evolution of the Microsoft stack, exploring the great opportunities to modernize existing .NET Framework apps with Docker, and run them alongside new .NET Core apps in Windows and Linux containers in Kubernetes.
Elton is a regular presenter and workshop host at conferences. He's been fortunate to speak at DockerCon, NDC, DevSum, ProgNet, SDD, Container Camp and Future Decoded. You'll often see him at user groups too - Docker London, London DevOps and WinOps are his locals.