Hubbado is an online, community-driven job marketplace. We'd like to share how we explore our domain of job-matching and use the resulting domain knowledge to improve our system design. We will also cover some techniques of extracting domain logic within existing Rails application using Trailblazer and service objects as well as some patterns we are trying out to reduce coupling in relatively large application like CQRS with Event Sourcing.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ActiveRecord vs N+1 (SkillsCast recorded in October 2015)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 30th November - 4th December 2020)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 7th - 8th December 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Towards Autonomously aligned teams with Domain-Driven Design (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)