Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this session, you will dive into a live demo and then discover the architecture of REPtiLe.
The REPtiLe is
- Clojure: every part of the architecture is written in Clojure or ClojureScript
- Web: type into the REPL from any browser
- Shared: you can use functions defined by other users in the session
- Realtime: you can see the others typing at the shared REPL session in realtime
- Dynamic: you can add libraries directly to the REPL - or the running app - without the need for restart
- Open source: contributions are welcome
You will learn how you and other developers can come together from anywhere online and code at the REPL or use REPtiLe to explore running applications.
You will explore how cool it is to work with re-frame and web-sockets and the hotness of the PREPL, deps.edn and add-lib.
You will come away with a greater understanding of the dynamic architectures that Clojure enables and want to make sure that your apps enjoy these capabilities too.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE: