Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
How to successfully shift from monolithic application to micro-services and API? What are the important things to consider in such a journey and what are the pitfalls to avoid? How to take benefit of micro-services architecture without compromising on quality? This kind of projects often require fundamental changes.
This talk is based on such a project and aims at sharing the lessons learnt and give some tips for successfully managing such transition, highlighting both benefits and pain points.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Agile at Scale: Inspired by Spotify (in London on 6th - 7th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Icons - Gotta Catch Em All? - Workshop (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Diversity for Digital – Become the Ambassador of Making a Difference (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
The Naked Truth About Migrating to Microservices
Régis Déau works as Head of Engineering at OpusCapita where he is responsible of the whole flow from requirements to software in production and where he leads activities to evolve engineering products and practices. Régis’s typical work streams are around people, ways of working, change management, cloud, automation, deployments, containers, CI/CD, DevOps, Lean and agility.