Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In our constant strive for success and self improvement, we find ourselves focusing on our weaknesses and comparing ourselves to our peers.
This can be very demoralising. Perhaps we should stop trying so hard to be rounded individuals and work on having rounded teams instead? A strengths based approach to performance development helps us flourish and be happy. In this talk Jenny explores the psychology of flow and how celebrating our differences and individuality brings unity, cooperation and harmony to teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Giving Engaging Technical Talks at Conferences and Meetups (in London on 15th - 16th July 2019)
- Knowing Me Knowing you.... Ahaaaaa! (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Keynote: Networking at Conferences for Autistic People and Introverts (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Knowing Me Knowing you.... Ahaaaaa!
Jenny Martin coaches in Agile delivery, quality improvement and innovation gaming. She has a deep appreciation for business goal segmentation and the visualization of what she labels ‘horizons of value’ within business strategy.