Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In our constant strive for success and self improvement, we find ourselves focusing on our weaknesses and comparing ourselves to our peers.
This can be very demoralising. Perhaps we should stop trying so hard to be rounded individuals and work on having rounded teams instead? A strengths based approach to performance development helps us flourish and be happy. In this talk Jenny explores the psychology of flow and how celebrating our differences and individuality brings unity, cooperation and harmony to teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Knowing Me Knowing you.... Ahaaaaa! (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Knowing Me Knowing you.... Ahaaaaa!
Jenny Martin coaches in Agile delivery, quality improvement and innovation gaming. She has a deep appreciation for business goal segmentation and the visualization of what she labels ‘horizons of value’ within business strategy.