SkillsCastAbout the SpeakerPhotos
Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
This can be very demoralising. Perhaps we should stop trying so hard to be rounded individuals and work on having rounded teams instead? A strengths based approach to performance development helps us flourish and be happy. In this talk Jenny explores the psychology of flow and how celebrating our differences and individuality brings unity, cooperation and harmony to teams.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 26th - 28th June 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 12th - 13th October 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Knowing Me Knowing you.... Ahaaaaa!
Jenny is an independent trainer, facilitator and coach in collaborative software development techniques and team development, specialising in leadership, accelerated Agile delivery and public speaking.