Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
So you are working as a developer or DevOp in a company and you have to work with a co-worker with autism? Or worse, you are a leader or team leader with autistic workers? No problem! People with autism aren’t that hard to handle, there are worse problems, like people who don’t understand autism. To work with people with autism there’s an auti-manual. If you discovered the manual then you can get the most of them! People with autism are by example to the point, and have are hard workers! And who will learn you the manual? Of course a developer with autism, who else can do it better?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote: Networking at Conferences for Autistic People and Introverts (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Agile at Scale: Inspired by Spotify (in London on 6th - 7th November 2019)
- Business Agility and Continuous Compliance (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Diversity for Digital – Become the Ambassador of Making a Difference (in London on 21st November 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Contain Your Excitement: The Kubernetes Ingress Controller (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)