Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
So you are working as a developer or DevOp in a company and you have to work with a co-worker with autism? Or worse, you are a leader or team leader with autistic workers? No problem! People with autism aren’t that hard to handle, there are worse problems, like people who don’t understand autism. To work with people with autism there’s an auti-manual. If you discovered the manual then you can get the most of them! People with autism are by example to the point, and have are hard workers! And who will learn you the manual? Of course a developer with autism, who else can do it better?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Networking at Conferences for Autistic People and Introverts (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Digital Leadership July (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)