A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Code bases have a nasty habit of becoming a complicated web of circular dependencies. To stop this happening, you need constraints on your project's structure. Meet Layer Linter, a tool to control the dependencies between modules in your Python project. https://layer-linter.readthedocs.io/en/latest/readme.html
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Impulse Demo (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (in Online Event on 9th July 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (in Online Event on 23rd July 2020)
- Safe and Reproducible Deployments with Immutable Infrastructure (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
- Espresso Patronum: The Magic Of The Robot Pattern (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Lint Your Architecture
David is a developer at Octopus Energy, and the maintainer of Layer Linter. He loves clean architecture and code that people can understand. He blogs at http://seddonym.me/.