SkillsCast coming soon.
Code bases have a nasty habit of becoming a complicated web of circular dependencies. To stop this happening, you need constraints on your project's structure. Meet Layer Linter, a tool to control the dependencies between modules in your Python project. https://layer-linter.readthedocs.io/en/latest/readme.html
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Impulse Demo (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
- Python for Programmers (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Software Architecture for Developers Workshop with Robert Smallshire (in London on 9th - 10th September 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Kris Nova on The Power of Linux Virtualization with Cloud Native (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Less Obvious Things To Do With Django's ORM (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Lint Your Architecture
David is a developer at Octopus Energy, and the maintainer of Layer Linter. He loves clean architecture and code that people can understand. He blogs at http://seddonym.me/.