A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Code bases have a nasty habit of becoming a complicated web of circular dependencies. To stop this happening, you need constraints on your project's structure. Meet Layer Linter, a tool to control the dependencies between modules in your Python project. https://layer-linter.readthedocs.io/en/latest/readme.html
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Impulse Demo (SkillsCast recorded in February 2019)
- Sociotechnical Domain-Driven Design with Kacper Gunia (Online Course on 18th - 19th February 2021)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- μCon: The Microservices eXchange (Online Conference on 13th - 14th April 2021)
- Evolutionary Architecture (SkillsCast recorded in January 2021)
- What an Architect Can Learn from Retrospective Failures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Lint Your Architecture
David is a developer at Octopus Energy, and the maintainer of Layer Linter. He loves clean architecture and code that people can understand. He blogs at http://seddonym.me/.