SkillsCast coming soon.
This talk gives an insight on - optimising queries - understanding some postgresql internals - understanding postgresql locks - sharing experience on what can go wrong in production and how you can prevent it - some tips about postgresql from the experience i gained at my current company
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What we learned from building Omnifolio with Django (SkillsCast recorded in March 2016)
- Python for Programmers (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- Leonardo De Marchi's Deep Learning Fundamentals (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Emily Robinson on Creating a Strong Data Science Portfolio (in London on 24th June 2019)
- IWDS 23: Intro to Natural Language Processing (NLP) - 1/2 (in London on 24th June 2019)
- Upgrading to Django 2.2 (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Generative Adversarial Networks with PyTorch (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
My Experience on Using Postgresql in Production for a Data Heavy Project
A keen python programmer and sql lover, currently working at paceup.com interested in psychology, neuroscience, mathematics and photography.