SkillsCast coming soon.
This talk gives an insight on - optimising queries - understanding some postgresql internals - understanding postgresql locks - sharing experience on what can go wrong in production and how you can prevent it - some tips about postgresql from the experience i gained at my current company
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What we learned from building Omnifolio with Django (SkillsCast recorded in March 2016)
- Python for Programmers (in London on 11th - 13th November 2019)
- Advanced Python (in London on 14th - 15th November 2019)
- Practical ML 2020 (in London on 2nd - 3rd July 2020)
- IWDS 26: Evaluating and improving our Data Science models (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Hiring a Personal Investigator for Your App (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Data Transparency on Django with yourData (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
My Experience on Using Postgresql in Production for a Data Heavy Project
A keen python programmer and sql lover, currently working at paceup.com interested in psychology, neuroscience, mathematics and photography.