A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
This energising, introductory LEGO SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) session offers a rare moment of personal introspection to help you reflect on yourself, your strengths and values - beyond your job title and your organisation.
We will follow the 'Real Time Identity for YOU' method to explore your core, external and aspirational identity. It will help you understand yourself better, and be better understood, beyond the context of the position you currently hold.
The LSP method is a facilitated thinking, communication and problem solving technique for organisations, teams and individuals. It draws on extensive research from the fields of business, organisational development, psychology and learning. It is based on the power of ‘hand knowledge’.
Using our hands to build helps us think and tap into our imaginations. Our hands are connected to between 70 and 80% of our brain cells, so when we use them to help us think we actually enhance our working memory. This allows us to uncover things we didn’t think we knew and achieve deep insights. Thoughts and ideas that are built with our hands tend to be expressed in greater detail and they are also more easily understood and remembered.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 13th - 14th April 2023)
- ICAgile Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 24th - 28th April 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Lego Serious Play Workshop
Jenny is an independent trainer, facilitator and coach in collaborative software development techniques and team development, specialising in leadership, accelerated Agile delivery and public speaking.