A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Who do you deeply feel you are, and deeply strive to be?
This energising, introductory LEGO SERIOUS PLAY® (LSP) session offers a rare moment of personal introspection to help you reflect on yourself, your strengths and values - beyond your job title and your organisation.
We will follow the 'Real Time Identity for YOU' method to explore your core, external and aspirational identity. It will help you understand yourself better, and be better understood, beyond the context of the position you currently hold.
The LSP method is a facilitated thinking, communication and problem solving technique for organisations, teams and individuals. It draws on extensive research from the fields of business, organisational development, psychology and learning. It is based on the power of ‘hand knowledge’.
Using our hands to build helps us think and tap into our imaginations. Our hands are connected to between 70 and 80% of our brain cells, so when we use them to help us think we actually enhance our working memory. This allows us to uncover things we didn’t think we knew and achieve deep insights. Thoughts and ideas that are built with our hands tend to be expressed in greater detail and they are also more easily understood and remembered.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Knowing Me Knowing you.... Ahaaaaa! (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 26th - 28th October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Lego Serious Play Workshop
Jenny Martin coaches in Agile delivery, quality improvement and innovation gaming. She has a deep appreciation for business goal segmentation and the visualization of what she labels ‘horizons of value’ within business strategy.