Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk Konstantin will share his experience in refocusing one product delivery team from a traditional Scrum to a custom-made process focused on extremely short feedback loops. What happens when you throw away more traditional Agile process and replace it with something more agile and lean. This talk will explore experiences of a team that done just that.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real Options, Commitments and Driven Development (SkillsCast recorded in November 2017)
- Certified LeSS Basics with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 10th April 2021)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work with Portia Tung (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Why Less? (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Track Lead: Extremely Incremental Product Delivery
When not speaking at conferences Konstantin Kudryashov is an Agile blogger, organiser of BDD London meetups, the creator of Behat, Mink, co-creator of PhpSpec and leads the Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) practice at Inviqa, a leading digital consultancy in Europe. As a communication coach, he has helped teams in many organisations bridge the gap between business and IT using Agile processes and development practices like Scrum, Kanban, BDD, TDD, Collaborative Product Ownership and Deliberate Discovery.