He will explain Dataflows and how the workspace ETL process can be enhanced with the new AI Insights feature embedding Azure Cognitive Services and bespoke Azure Machine Learning (AML) models into the Dataflow entities. He will also show how we can create, train and apply binary, classification & regression AutoML models to the dataflow entity and then create reports from this enhanced dataflow in Power BI desktop along with the new Key Influencers PBI visuals.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Streaming Real Time IoT Power Bi Dashboards - Beginners (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 12th - 15th July 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (Online Meetup on 13th May 2021)
- 90 Minutes: The Continuous Delivery of Data (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Agile Functional Data Pipeline in Haskell: A Case Study of Multicloud API Binding (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
PowerBI AI Feature Integration
David is a freelance Azure Advanced Analytics & Power BI Solutions Consultant. He helps organisations get quicker access & better understanding of their data using Azure tools & Power BI.