David will present on integrating the latest Azure AI features into the Power BI platform.
He will explain Dataflows and how the workspace ETL process can be enhanced with the new AI Insights feature embedding Azure Cognitive Services and bespoke Azure Machine Learning (AML) models into the Dataflow entities. He will also show how we can create, train and apply binary, classification & regression AutoML models to the dataflow entity and then create reports from this enhanced dataflow in Power BI desktop along with the new Key Influencers PBI visuals.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Streaming Real Time IoT Power Bi Dashboards - Beginners (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- The Secrets of the GHC Garbage Collector (in Online Event on 11th June 2020)
- Let’s Play with Cloud Code to Run Cloud Native Applications (in Online Event on 18th June 2020)
- Digital Discrimination: Cognitive Bias in Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Using A.I. to Help Humanitarian Causes (SkillsCast recorded in May 2020)
PowerBI AI Feature Integration
David is a freelance Azure Advanced Analytics & Power BI Solutions Consultant. He helps organisations get quicker access & better understanding of their data using Azure tools & Power BI.