David will present on integrating the latest Azure AI features into the Power BI platform.
He will explain Dataflows and how the workspace ETL process can be enhanced with the new AI Insights feature embedding Azure Cognitive Services and bespoke Azure Machine Learning (AML) models into the Dataflow entities. He will also show how we can create, train and apply binary, classification & regression AutoML models to the dataflow entity and then create reports from this enhanced dataflow in Power BI desktop along with the new Key Influencers PBI visuals.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Streaming Real Time IoT Power Bi Dashboards - Beginners (SkillsCast recorded in July 2017)
- Deep Learning Fundamentals with Leonardo De Marchi (Online Course on 8th - 11th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Agile Functional Data Pipeline in Haskell: A Case Study of Multicloud API Binding (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Building a Custom Type Provider (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
PowerBI AI Feature Integration
David is a freelance Azure Advanced Analytics & Power BI Solutions Consultant. He helps organisations get quicker access & better understanding of their data using Azure tools & Power BI.