A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Groovy is an agile dynamic language for the Java platform. Groovy has a Java-like syntax along with many features inspired by languages like Python, Ruby and Smalltalk. During this session, Jeff demonstrated the power of Groovy through many interactive examples and explained how Java developers can leverage that power in their enterprise applications.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Testing In Grails 3 (SkillsCast recorded in December 2015)
- Java Design Patterns: The Timeless Way of Coding with Dr Heinz Kabutz (Online Course on 12th - 15th October 2020)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Arthas: Inside Alibaba’s Java Diagnostic Tool (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
Groovy for Java Programmers
Jeff Scott Brown is the Grails Practice Lead at OCI. Jeff is a senior member of the the Grails core team, and has deep expertise in Grails, Groovy, Web Development, Dynamic Languages and the JVM.