A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In this talk, Luce shares what Xamarin is including Native and Xamarin.Forms for both C# and F#, how to get started creating a simple HelloWorld app from scratch and a more complex example (will involve at least one Azure service including Cognitive Services for facial recognition). Also how to use Visual Studio Team Services for Continuous Integration and some awesome examples of apps written using Xamarin including ones used to save lives!
Luce will take examples from xamarin.com/customers as well as show this demo about how Xamarin was used alongside other technologies to aid with Skin Cancer prediction.
This talk will include slides, demos, code samples, live coding and the audience will walk away feeling like they too can create a mobile app in just a few minutes and carry their work around with them in their pocket or backpack!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Zero to Mobile Hero - Intro to Xamarin and Visual Studio Team Services (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Designing Microservices: Responsibilities, APIs and Collaborations with Chris Richardson (Online Workshop on 23rd - 26th August 2022)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Workshop on 19th - 22nd September 2022)
- YOW! London: In-Person (in London on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- YOW! London: Online (Online Conference on 22nd - 23rd September 2022)
- Headless Flipper - embeddable mobile devtools for your CI and beyond (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)
- Headless Flipper: Embeddable Mobile Devtools for Your CI and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in July 2022)