Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Marcin will advertise a Package package
free-algebras and he will point to some nice application to state machines.
For more information please see Marcin's blog's here.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Categories and State Machines (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- Haskell: Why and How the External STG Interpreter is Useful (SkillsCast recorded in December 2021)
- Keynote — Haskell: What To Do When Success Can't Be Avoided (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
Lightning Talk: Rethinking Freeness through Universal Algebra
Marcin is a PhD mathematician, and a Haskell programmer. He did a PhD in abstract algebra studing crossroads of noncommutative geometry and categorical Galois theories. He is interested in the crossroads of logic, category theory, abstract algebra and computer science. He is currently working for IOHK as a Haskell developer and team lead for the networking team.