This session was not filmed.
Breathing is the only system in the body that is both automatic and also under our control. That is not an accident of nature - it is by design. Understanding and using the breath purposefully is a major skill if you want to become a healthy, happy, high-performing individual and enhance every aspect of your life. Once only practised by enlightened yogis and spiritual gurus, breathing techniques are now being embraced by elite athletes and City executives alike for their infinite benefits.
It is time for you to discover, explore and develop the power and potential of your breath. The workshop is divided into two parts.
In part one you will learn the science of how correct breathing improves both your physical and mental health. You will also be given simple and quick hacks on how to change your mental state instantly using only your breath.
In part two Richie will lead you through a series of breathing flows that will strip away any mind clutter and distraction and bring you back in full connection with yourself. You'll leave on a natural high with a sense of grace, focus, energy and calmness that's needed to thrive in everyday life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 24th - 25th June 2019)
- Jenny Martin's BDD From Start to Finish - Successful Delivery through Continuous Collaboration (in London on 24th - 26th June 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Keynote by Iyas AlQasem on Using Agile Techniques to lead your startup and Scale-up your Company (in London on 18th June 2019)
- Agile Around The World (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Lizzy Morris (CST) Presents: Leading from the Inside is True Leadership Agility (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Distilling Agile for Effective Execution (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
Workshop: Breathwork: The Science to a Better State of Being
Richie (or “The Breath Guy”) is the founder of Xhale, a company dedicated to spreading the life changing possibilities of Breathwork