A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
It is time for you to discover, explore and develop the power and potential of your breath. The workshop is divided into two parts.
In part one you will learn the science of how correct breathing improves both your physical and mental health. You will also be given simple and quick hacks on how to change your mental state instantly using only your breath.
In part two Richie will lead you through a series of breathing flows that will strip away any mind clutter and distraction and bring you back in full connection with yourself. You'll leave on a natural high with a sense of grace, focus, energy and calmness that's needed to thrive in everyday life.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Why LeSS? with Ben Maynard & Bas Vodde (Online Meetup on 25th February 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Workshop: Breathwork: The Science to a Better State of Being
Richie (or “The Breath Guy”) is the founder of Xhale, a company dedicated to spreading the life changing possibilities of Breathwork