Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Emma will give a summary of why continuous feedback is key to survival in the age of disruption and what it means for all levels of an organisation.
She will go through how continuous feedback has evolved as a response to the frequency and complexity of challenges faced in the tech world and take a look at how a startup mindset helped me navigate an ever-changing and highly demanding environment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Diversity in Tech: Throwaway or Here to Stay? (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Agile at Scale: Inspired by Spotify (in London on 6th - 7th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Icons - Gotta Catch Em All? - Workshop (in London on 7th November 2019)
- Diversity for Digital – Become the Ambassador of Making a Difference (in London on 21st November 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- DevOps and Microservices Better Together (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Continuous Feedback or Die: Surviving the Age of Disruption
Emma Joy Obanye is the Head of Delivery of Capital Enterprise’s ‘OneTech’. An entrepreneur, advisor, mentor and tech geek from Hackney, Emma has spent the last 15 years building products and leading teams in both the corporate and startup world.