Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this talk, Emma will give a summary of why continuous feedback is key to survival in the age of disruption and what it means for all levels of an organisation.
She will go through how continuous feedback has evolved as a response to the frequency and complexity of challenges faced in the tech world and take a look at how a startup mindset helped me navigate an ever-changing and highly demanding environment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Diversity in Tech: Throwaway or Here to Stay? (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Continuous Feedback or Die: Surviving the Age of Disruption
Emma Joy Obanye is the Head of Delivery of Capital Enterprise’s ‘OneTech’. An entrepreneur, advisor, mentor and tech geek from Hackney, Emma has spent the last 15 years building products and leading teams in both the corporate and startup world.