SkillsCastAbout the SpeakerPhotos
Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
She will go through how continuous feedback has evolved as a response to the frequency and complexity of challenges faced in the tech world and take a look at how a startup mindset helped me navigate an ever-changing and highly demanding environment.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Diversity in Tech: Throwaway or Here to Stay? (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 26th - 28th June 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 12th - 13th October 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Continuous Feedback or Die: Surviving the Age of Disruption
Emma Joy Obanye is the Head of Delivery of Capital Enterprise’s ‘OneTech’. An entrepreneur, advisor, mentor and tech geek from Hackney, Emma has spent the last 15 years building products and leading teams in both the corporate and startup world.