A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
Kubernetes is one of the most popular technologies in cloud computing at the moment but it can be really confusing at times. Running containers in production is a tricky challenge but Kubernetes makes it a lot easier.
Come along to this free workshop, learn about container orchestration and get hands-on experience in managing a container cluster with Kubernetes.
This is a workshop is aimed at people who have no experience with Kubernetes. A basic understanding of containers will be helpful but is not required.
Please bring your laptop for the hands-on lab.
18.30 - 19.00: Registration, Food, Drinks and Networking
19.00 - 19.30: Introduction
19.30 - 21.00: Hands on workshop (Kubernetes)
Workshop material and slides will be made available on Github.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Why Developers Shouldn't Care About Containers (SkillsCast recorded in September 2018)
- Introduction to Knowledge Graphs (In-Person Workshop) with Howard Knowles (in London on 13th June 2022)
- Introduction to Knowledge Graphs (Online Workshop) with Howard Knowles (Online Workshop on 21st July 2022)
- YOW! Data 2022 (Online Conference on 1st - 2nd June 2022)
- Shift to Data as a Product, Leverage In-Business Expertise to Scale Analytics (Online Meetup on 22nd May 2022)
- Getting Geospatial Data on The Web (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- Deep Learning with F#: An Experience Report (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Mofe is a Developer Advocate in the London City team. As a Software Engineer he has a background with Java and experience working in an agile development team practicing Dev Ops and building cloud native micro-services on Kubernetes and IBM Cloud private. Mofe is passionate about game development and mobile application development.
Ed is a developer advocate for IBM working in London. He has a focus on cloud native computing and works extensively with Docker, Cloud Foundry and Node.js. Ed plays Lacrosse regularly for one of the top UK teams and is, thankfully, a big fan of pizza!