Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will then evolve a product to meet those people's purpose and at the same time evolve a process that helps you discover and learn about all of these things.
You'll look at measurement, feedback, inclusion and enabling constraints. You'll explore how different people value different things and how that shapes our process. It will be a hands on session with audience participation, beeps and blinkenlights.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Love the Brain You're In (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified LeSS Basics with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 14th - 16th June 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 14th - 17th June 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
Track Lead: A Process Fit for People, Product and Purpose
Chris has been leading engineering teams since 1999. He was pivotal in the BBC’s adoption of Agile in 2000-2001 using it to deliver the pioneering Multi-Screen Wimbledon Service for Sky.