Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
You will then evolve a product to meet those people's purpose and at the same time evolve a process that helps you discover and learn about all of these things.
You'll look at measurement, feedback, inclusion and enabling constraints. You'll explore how different people value different things and how that shapes our process. It will be a hands on session with audience participation, beeps and blinkenlights.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Love the Brain You're In (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 26th - 28th June 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 12th - 13th October 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Mastering Your Inner Demons as Product Managers (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
Track Lead: A Process Fit for People, Product and Purpose
Chris has been leading engineering teams since 1999. He was pivotal in the BBC’s adoption of Agile in 2000-2001 using it to deliver the pioneering Multi-Screen Wimbledon Service for Sky.