Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Time travel debugging is awesome! Remember that obscure bug that QA stumbled across but you could never reproduce? What if you could record and replay events in the app, to see step-by-step how the data changes and why certain actions are executed? At Badoo, not only do they have a working time travel debugger for their MVI architecture, but they went one step further: their debugger allows you to record and replay interactions everywhere across your reactive subscriptions. No more QA headaches for you!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 8th - 9th July 2019)
- SC London 2019 (Software Craftsmanship London) (in London on 3rd - 4th October 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Front Endgineers London (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Securing microservices in a serverless world (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- Creating a DevOps culture, whatever that means (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Lightning Talk: Time Travel Debug Everything!
Zsolt is an Android engineer at Badoo with a passion for clean and elegant code. He’s currently focused on the architecture of self-contained components shared between the many apps of the Badoo group.