Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Time travel debugging is awesome! Remember that obscure bug that QA stumbled across but you could never reproduce? What if you could record and replay events in the app, to see step-by-step how the data changes and why certain actions are executed? At Badoo, not only do they have a working time travel debugger for their MVI architecture, but they went one step further: their debugger allows you to record and replay interactions everywhere across your reactive subscriptions. No more QA headaches for you!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- droidcon London 2019 (in London on 24th - 25th October 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Brian Egan's Flutter and Dart Workshop (in London on 22nd - 23rd October 2019)
- iOSCon 2020 - The conference for iOS and Swift Developers (in London on 19th - 20th March 2020)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- The Sonic Contender (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Cleaning the Big Picture: Creating Maintainable Mobile Games in Haskell (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Design to code. Meet Supernova. (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)