This session was not filmed.
In the Agile community, the term “coaching” gets bandied around almost as much as “Agile”. What do you mean by “coaching”, what are the core skills of an effective coach, what does good look like and how does it feel to coach and be coached?
Join us in this workshop to experience what being a coach means and discover where you are on your personal journey of continuous improvement.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Effective Enterprise Agile Transformation with Portia Tung (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Unleash Your Play Brain: Play Your Way Towards a Happier Adulthood (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Martine Devos' Certified Scrum Master, Estimation & Planning Class (in London on 4th - 5th November 2019)
- Agile at Scale: Inspired by Spotify (in London on 6th - 7th November 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- RedisTimeSeries = A Time Series Database using Redis (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Resilience and Chaos Engineering at Hotels.com (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Workshop: The Power of Coaching
Portia is an Executive and Personal coach, Executive Agile coach and play researcher creating transformative change in a range of organisations including the Prime Minister's Office, the NHS, British Airways and global financial institutions. She readily draws from her 20 years of experience in the IT industry ranging from analyst programmer, to development manager, and IT consultant, to Agile coach, and more recently as a trained professional coach.