A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
In the Agile community, the term “coaching” gets bandied around almost as much as “Agile”. What do you mean by “coaching”, what are the core skills of an effective coach, what does good look like and how does it feel to coach and be coached?
Join us in this workshop to experience what being a coach means and discover where you are on your personal journey of continuous improvement.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: Playful Leadership - How to Enable Transformational Change and Have Fun Doing It (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Workshop: The Power of Coaching
Portia is an Executive and Personal coach, Executive Agile coach and play researcher creating transformative change in a range of organisations including the Prime Minister's Office, the NHS, British Airways and global financial institutions. She readily draws from her 20 years of experience in the IT industry ranging from analyst programmer, to development manager, and IT consultant, to Agile coach, and more recently as a trained professional coach.