If you are already well on your way, you'll recognise some or all of these mistakes. If you're earlier on in your journey, or about to start it, this is your opportunity to avoid them. Wherever you are in your Agile Transformation, understanding these mistakes, how to avoid them – or how to mitigate them when they've already happened – will set you up for greater success whatever your next destination.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: 3 Lenses of Agility – People, Product & Process (And what we might miss if we don't look through all of them) (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Agile at Scale (In-Person) with Joakim Sundén (in London on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Facilitating great workshops with Donna Spencer (in Perth on 21st September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- Integration Leadership (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
- Mastering the Habit Loop to Improve Your Life, Career and Organization (SkillsCast recorded in January 2022)
5 Mistakes Made in Agile Transformations
Antony Marcano is co-founder of RiverGlide, a coaching, consultancy and training firm helping teams and organisations innovate with agility. He has been in software development for nearly 25 years, almost 20 of which have been either working in teams or guiding them and the organisations around them, as they aspire to greater agility. Antony is as much a practitioner as he is coach, consultant and trainer in topics from writing communicative, maintainable code to User Stories & BDD to effective team models, approaching change and Kent Beck's emerging 3X framework.