If you are already well on your way, you'll recognise some or all of these mistakes. If you're earlier on in your journey, or about to start it, this is your opportunity to avoid them. Wherever you are in your Agile Transformation, understanding these mistakes, how to avoid them – or how to mitigate them when they've already happened – will set you up for greater success whatever your next destination.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Keynote: 3 Lenses of Agility – People, Product & Process (And what we might miss if we don't look through all of them) (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 22nd - 25th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Debunking What Makes a Great Leader (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- D.A.R.E. More, F.E.A.R. Less – How Journaling Puts Leadership in Action (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
5 Mistakes Made in Agile Transformations
Antony Marcano is co-founder of RiverGlide, a coaching, consultancy and training firm helping teams and organisations innovate with agility. He has been in software development for nearly 25 years, almost 20 of which have been either working in teams or guiding them and the organisations around them, as they aspire to greater agility. Antony is as much a practitioner as he is coach, consultant and trainer in topics from writing communicative, maintainable code to User Stories & BDD to effective team models, approaching change and Kent Beck's emerging 3X framework.