Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Design Patterns in Action — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Getting API Design Right: Learning from Anti-Patterns — Full‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th October 2021)
- Software Architecture Gathering Digital 2021 (Online Conference on 13th - 14th October 2021)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Who Tests Their Cloud Code Anyway? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Beyond Chaos Engineering: Continuous Verification (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Keynote: Deriving Meaning in a Time of Chaos: The Intersection Between Chaos Engineering and Observability for Distributed Systems
Crystal Hirschorn is Director of Engineering and Cloud Platforms at Condé Nast International, where she is building an awesome engineering organization, while technically leading a digital transformation to build unified technology platforms deployed across the globe for their portfolio of well known brands such as Vogue and Wired. A software engineer with more than 15 years’ experience working mainly within the media and government sectors, Crystal has spent much of her time on the frontlines tackling the challenges of scaling software and infrastructure. Previously, she led the online technical strategy for many BBC News elections events, including the last General Election, which served more than 65 million requests in a 24-hour period at traffic peaks of 3.2 million concurrent requests.