Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
As a means of discovering more about the relationship between the two domains, Kingsley founded and ran Good Tech Conference in Brighton in November 2018.
This presentation gives the story that conference, the findings uncovered from it, and some concrete tips and techniques for attendees to evolve to work and live in a more ethical ways. If you have ever wanted to learn a little more about tech ethics and how to make an impact minimal available time and energy, then this is the talk for you.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Understanding Blockchain (SkillsCast recorded in December 2017)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 22nd - 25th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- Domain-Driven Design Hands-On Workshop: A DDD-traineeship at "Carries Cars" (Online Meetup on 26th October 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Debunking What Makes a Great Leader (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
- D.A.R.E. More, F.E.A.R. Less – How Journaling Puts Leadership in Action (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Effective Ethics for Busy People
Kingsley is a Partner at Underscore consulting, and has spent nearly two decades designing, developing and supporting large scale systems for a number of clients including, Betfair, the BBC, Barclaycard and others that don't start with a B ;-)