Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
During this session Attila will introduce the TensorFlow framework from an Android developer’s point of view. When it comes to blending AI into mobile apps, there are a couple of tools at developers disposal. You will explore some of these available options, then linger on to the steps and challenges of integrating a TenorFlow model. In the end, you’ll be left with a basic understanding of the process and work with TensorFlow on Android. Hopefully, these new learnings will spark your curiosity and encourage you to experiment and implement your crazy, creative AI ideas.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Fast Track to Android Architecture (in London on 21st - 23rd October 2019)
- Infiniteconf 2019 - A one-day community celebration of Big Data, Machine Learning and AI (in London on 4th July 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- London TensorFlow.js (in London on 20th June 2019)
- AI Auditing Framework (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
- From AVA to SIRI: Gendering of virtual personal assistants & Data Protection by Design (SkillsCast recorded in June 2019)
Machine Learning for Android Developers with TensorFlow
With a couple of small personal projects under his belt, Attila entered the industry with an internship at Halcyon Mobile. During his years of experience in building digital products for startups and brands, Attila’s love for Android grew bigger than his appetite for the desserts its OSs are named after. Since good things are best when shared, Attila mentors young devs, introduces undergraduates to the wonders of software development, and has recently conquered a stage at Droidcon Berlin & Droidcon Transilvania.