In this talk Liz introduces three ways of looking at the world that help us choose the right approach: Cynefin, a framework for making sense of situations depending on certainty or uncertainty; Wardley Mapping, which lets us understand our organizational and technical structure as it evolves; and Real Options, the principles of which help us to postpone decisions until we have more information.
Find out how these lenses and their associated tools are helping modern leaders to navigate their changing landscapes and ecosystems with clearer insight, less frustration, less risk and faster delivery.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Are You Scared Yet? (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Reasoning Systematically: the Art of Integration Leadership — 2 Half‑Day Workshops [SAG Digital 2021] (Online Course on 11th - 12th October 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 22nd - 25th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Leadership eXchange Forum (Online Conference on 27th January 2022)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Personal SLAs: How to Maintain Balance at Work (Online Meetup on 30th September 2021)
- Intersectional Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Product Management Helps Us Build the RIGHT Things; Agile Helps Us To Build Things RIGHT (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Decision-Making for Grown-Ups
Liz Keogh is a Lean and Agile consultant based in London. She is a well-known blogger and international speaker, a core member of the BDD community and a passionate advocate of the Cynefin framework and of Wardley Mapping.
Liz has a strong technical background with over 20 years’ experience in delivering and coaching others to deliver software, from small start-ups to global enterprises. Most of her work now focuses on Lean, Agile and organizational transformations, and the use of transparency, positive language, well-formed outcomes and safe-to-fail experiments in making change innovative, easy and fun.