Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Britain’s Computing Education Problem Can Be Fixed (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Monad I Love You Now Get Out of My Type System
Gjeta is a project engineer working for the last year in the core technology of the project. She has been profiling applications to identify reasons for cache misses and concurrency bottlenecks. She has also been tracking and analysing efficiencies across the codebase and including caching of bitemporal database queries for optimal reuse.
James has been working on this Scala-based project for six years and is a Scala Center member. Part of the sponsorship process for the initial work on Slick and ongoing work on performance of the core Scala compiler. He has had numerous other engagements with Scala.