Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: Britain’s Computing Education Problem Can Be Fixed (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Haskell at Work (Online Workshop on 30th January - 2nd February 2023)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Novice Track (Online Conference on 7th December 2022)
- Haskell eXchange 2022: Online Conference (Online Conference on 8th - 9th December 2022)
- High level JDK comparison for cloud native hosting (Online Meetup on 30th November 2022)
- London Java Community Unconference (in London on 5th December 2022)
- Taming the Context Beast (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
- The Middle Way for Static Typing in Spark DataFrames (SkillsCast recorded in October 2022)
Monad I Love You Now Get Out of My Type System
Gjeta is a project engineer working for the last year in the core technology of the project. She has been profiling applications to identify reasons for cache misses and concurrency bottlenecks. She has also been tracking and analysing efficiencies across the codebase and including caching of bitemporal database queries for optimal reuse.
James has been working on this Scala-based project for six years and is a Scala Center member. Part of the sponsorship process for the initial work on Slick and ongoing work on performance of the core Scala compiler. He has had numerous other engagements with Scala.