What makes remote meetings, workshops and training so difficult?
As great in-the-room trainers, facilitators and coaches increasingly do their thing remotely, we can recognise three big challenges, the Difficult-Ds:
Disconnection (both literal and metaphorical)
To make our remote meetings and events brilliant, we need to tackle these. But with a little effort, it really is possible!
In this highly-interactive session, Judy'll share top tips, and aim to crowd-source additional ideas from you too!
We're a Scrum Alliance endorsed User group:
This event will earn Scrum Alliance SEUs worth 2 SEU's.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Virtual Leadership Secrets (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Qureshi (Online Course on 7th - 9th September 2020)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 13th - 16th October 2020)
- Essential Techniques for Leading Software Teams in the Work From Home Era (Online Meetup on 13th August 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Retrospectives Antipatterns — Team Meetings That Don't Suck (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Software Modernisation: A Strategic Approach (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Overcoming the Difficulties of Remote Meetings
Judy has been using and teaching Clean Language for ten years and is known worldwide as the co-author of the bestselling book on the topic, Clean Language: Revealing Metaphors and Opening Minds.