Typically, when working with teams who are new to agile, starting with SCRUM helps to teach the fundamentals around forming together as an Agile team.
This talk will explore:
Why start with SCRUM and not other frameworks such as Kanban?
Key events of SCRUM and how they tie into the Agile manifesto
The pros and cons of SCRUM
How to create an efficient cadence for SCRUM
Utilising SCRUM in a remote setting v’s face to face
Tools and applications that support agile
Your experiences of SCRUM
18:30 - 19:00: Arrivals
19:00 - 19:10: Introductions
19:10 - 20.00: Session Talk
20.00 - 20.30: Networking
We're a Scrum Alliance endorsed User group:
This event will earn Scrum Alliance SEUs worth 2 SEU's.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 11th - 13th July 2022)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Workshop on 15th - 19th August 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: In-Person (in Perth on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- YOW! Perth Developer Conference 2022: Online (Online Conference on 19th - 20th September 2022)
- The Role of the LeSS Practitioner (SkillsCast recorded in April 2022)
- Panel: What to Expect When you Might (or not) be Expecting (SkillsCast recorded in March 2022)
Scrum Event and Sheetal Thaker presents: The power of Scrum
As a Senior Agile Consultant, I have worked on the ground with teams and leaders from top blue-chip and FTSE 100 companies across the UK and France. As a coach, I produce high performing delivery teams and help create leaderships who lead the way rather than delegate. As a giver, I provide people practical tools and approaches that bring teams into a culture that collaborates and wins. As a leader, I use creative techniques to get teams and leaders into alignment on the big vision. As a free spirit, I enable individuals the freedom to bring their true selves into the workplace.