Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this lightning talk you will see how the Bridges library is built and the benefits of using it in your project.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: MTL in 15 minutes (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- ScalaCon 2022: Keynote Meetup (in London on 4th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- What is happening with Java? (Online Meetup on 6th June 2022)
- WebAssembly for Java Developers (Online Meetup on 8th June 2022)
- Vue.js and TypeScript: Working Together like Peanut Butter and Jelly (SkillsCast recorded in February 2022)
- A History of Enterprise Monads (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Lightning Talk: Bridging the Gap Between Front End and Back End
Pere is a software developer originally from Barcelona. Passionate about technology and a Scala fan, he has spent over a decade programming, writing blog posts, and for the last few years has grown an interest on functional programming.