Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In this lightning talk you will see how the Bridges library is built and the benefits of using it in your project.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Lightning Talk: MTL in 15 minutes (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- User Friendly Optics (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Flowing Things, Not So Strange In The MVI World (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Lightning Talk: Bridging the Gap Between Front End and Back End
Pere is a software developer originally from Barcelona. Passionate about technology and a Scala fan, he has spent over a decade programming, writing blog posts, and for the last few years has grown an interest on functional programming.