At this month's Mobile Matters, we're excited to be joined by Paul Hudson, who'll be explaining how any app can benefit from machine learning. Don't miss it!
Any app can benefit from machine learning, and by pairing Create ML with Core ML Apple has given us all the tools required to get started. In this presentation you’ll get a brief introduction to these two technologies, followed by a live demo of creating a complete ML-powered app from scratch. Whether you want sentiment analysis, image recognition, or regression analysis, Create ML and Core ML provide a powerful duo that can add functionality to your app in just a few minutes. While there is some mathematics involved, these will all be covered so you won’t need any pre-existing knowledge to get the most from this session.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- The Evolution of Swift: Are we there yet? (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Web Scraping with GoLang (Online Meetup on 13th August 2020)
- Accessibility in Flutter (in Online Event on 20th August 2020)
- Ceci n’est pas un canard - Machine Learning and Generative Adversarial Networks (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- Digital Discrimination: Cognitive Bias in Machine Learning (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
Core ML for Everyone
Paul is the author of Hacking with Swift, Pro Swift, Hacking with macOS, Server-Side Swift, Swift Coding Challenges, Practical iOS 10, and Objective-C for Swift Developers. Suffice it to say, he quite likes Swift. And coffee. (But mostly Swift.) (And coffee.)