Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Jon will share with you an overview of Fury's concepts, capabilities, and a live demonstration going through the steps of creating, developing, building and publishing a build for an existing open-source Scala project. You will see how easy it becomes to make, modify, and maintain Furybuilds and get an insight into how Jon envisages Scala's ecosystem changing for the better over the next few years.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How I Rebuilt the Typelevel Ecosystem with Fury (SkillsCast recorded in March 2019)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- Intro to OCaml (SkillsCast recorded in June 2020)
- Keynote: (Programming Languages) in Agda = Programming (Languages in Agda) (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Fire and Fury
Jon has been having fun riding the bleeding edge of Scala for over a decade, and he's not finished yet. While he's not travelling the world attending Scala conferences, or organizing Scala World, Jon spends his time working on a variety of open-source Scala libraries, and providing professional Scala training services.