The Babelboard is a simple Open Source connector board that allows you to connect Grove sensors and Adafruit wings to anything with a Pi-compatible header including the Jetson Nano. There's already a huge library of easy-to-use Python software available, so you can connect and drive prototypes very quickly without error-prone and unreliable breadboards!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Deep Learning - Spoilt for Choice (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Solandra Hands-On Tutorial & Emergent Behaviour In Insects (in London on 28th October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Mesh Networking on a Shoestring (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
The Babelboard- Rapid prototyping with Open Source h/w and s/w
Romilly runs RARESchool, a website that offers news, books and courses for Teachers, Students and Makers. He has been programming for almost 60 years and programming in Python since 2002. He is a long-term supporter of the Raspberry Pi and he's currently exploring MicroPython on the BBC micro:bit and is keen to share what he's learned.