Ben added an RS232 port to his Pi using the UART pins, rather than taking the easy route of buying a USB adapter. What? Why? How?
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Park Bench Panel (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- WebAssembly Deep Dive with Brian Sletten (in London on 21st - 22nd November 2019)
- Security in the Age of Big Data (Data Anonymisation & Encryption) (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Free Code Camp - October (in London on 29th October 2019)
- Mesh Networking on a Shoestring (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
RS232 Board for the Pi
Ben's career has spanned supercomputing, distributed systems, and programming languages, and taken him all across the world from Los Angeles to Johannesburg. Most recently he has been based in London taking Haskell work where he can find it.