Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What is AI and How will it speed up my ML workload? (SkillsCast recorded in January 2018)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 4th - 5th November 2021)
- Certified Agile Team Coaching with Ben Maynard & Jon Spruce (Online Course on 15th - 18th November 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Keynote: Agility at Scale - a meeting of mindsets (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
A Chaotic Journey to a Vague (Yet Effective) Process
Chris is an an experienced technical leader, programmer, speaker and trainer with a strong business and commercial focus. He runs technology as CTO of Gower Street, a growing data analytics company in the movie business. He has consulted in technical architecture, agile management and adoption, and advised C-level executives on product strategy and how to manage technical teams. He has trained and coached technical teams in BDD, automated testing, clean code and great team practices. He has been writing software professionally for 20 years in a wide range of sectors.