SkillsCastAbout the SpeakerPhotos
Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What is AI and How will it speed up my ML workload? (SkillsCast recorded in January 2018)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner: Principles to Practices (In Person) with Ben Maynard (in London on 26th - 28th June 2023)
- Certified Large-Scale Scrum for Executives with Ben Maynard (in London on 12th - 13th October 2023)
- Business Agility powered by Product Strategy (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
- Why Product Team Coaching Is The Secret Sauce We Need (SkillsCast recorded in November 2022)
A Chaotic Journey to a Vague (Yet Effective) Process
Chris is an an experienced technical leader, programmer, speaker and trainer with a strong business and commercial focus. He runs technology as CTO of Gower Street, a growing data analytics company in the movie business. He has consulted in technical architecture, agile management and adoption, and advised C-level executives on product strategy and how to manage technical teams. He has trained and coached technical teams in BDD, automated testing, clean code and great team practices. He has been writing software professionally for 20 years in a wide range of sectors.