Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Your people can find a solution if you bring them together and give them the freedom, resources and authority to do whatever needs to be done. If you unleash a Tiger Team.
Julie and Nat will describe their experience with forming a Tiger Team to solve complex organisational and technical problems, and lessons they learned.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Having Our Cake and Eating It: Writing End-to-End Functional Tests That Can Run in Milliseconds with Nat Pryce! (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 27th - 29th September 2021)
- Performance Summit (Online Conference on 29th - 30th September 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 21st September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Building Adaptive Systems for a Fast Flow of Change (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Keynote: Grabbing the Tiger by its Tail
Julie is a programme manager, and an executive and life coach.
Nat Pryce is a co-author of Growing Object-Oriented Software Guided by Tests. An early adopter of XP, he has written or contributed to several open source libraries and tools that support TDD and was one of the founding organizers of the London XP Day conference.