Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Your people can find a solution if you bring them together and give them the freedom, resources and authority to do whatever needs to be done. If you unleash a Tiger Team.
Julie and Nat will describe their experience with forming a Tiger Team to solve complex organisational and technical problems, and lessons they learned.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Having Our Cake and Eating It: Writing End-to-End Functional Tests That Can Run in Milliseconds with Nat Pryce! (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 17th - 21st May 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month — Leadership and Strategy Week (Online Conference on 6th - 8th July 2021)
- The Study of Enterprise Agility Community: Global Enterprise Agility Month (Online Conference on 6th - 29th July 2021)
- Testing Stories (Online Meetup on 10th June 2021)
- Practical Tips and Tricks for CI/CD Success (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Project Documentation with Rust and mdBook (SkillsCast recorded in March 2021)
Keynote: Grabbing the Tiger by its Tail
Julie is a programme manager, and an executive and life coach.
Nat Pryce is a co-author of Growing Object-Oriented Software Guided by Tests. An early adopter of XP, he has written or contributed to several open source libraries and tools that support TDD and was one of the founding organizers of the London XP Day conference.