Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
What do you do when you have a wicked problem to solve? When the current organisational structures do not fit the problem? When the current enterprise architecture does not fit the problem? When they are preventing you from reaching or even conceiving a solution?
Your people can find a solution if you bring them together and give them the freedom, resources and authority to do whatever needs to be done. If you unleash a Tiger Team.
Julie and Nat will describe their experience with forming a Tiger Team to solve complex organisational and technical problems, and lessons they learned.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Having Our Cake and Eating It: Writing End-to-End Functional Tests That Can Run in Milliseconds with Nat Pryce! (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- Crafting Code with Sandro Mancuso (Online Course on 14th - 15th January 2021)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- The Death of Silos (Online Meetup on 3rd December 2020)
- Lean Code: How to Code Efficiently (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Web Performance & Agility: A Curious Mashup (SkillsCast recorded in September 2020)
Keynote: Grabbing the Tiger by its Tail
Julie is a programme manager, and an executive and life coach.
Nat Pryce is a co-author of Growing Object-Oriented Software Guided by Tests. An early adopter of XP, he has written or contributed to several open source libraries and tools that support TDD and was one of the founding organizers of the London XP Day conference.