Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Your people can find a solution if you bring them together and give them the freedom, resources and authority to do whatever needs to be done. If you unleash a Tiger Team.
Julie and Nat will describe their experience with forming a Tiger Team to solve complex organisational and technical problems, and lessons they learned.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Having Our Cake and Eating It: Writing End-to-End Functional Tests That Can Run in Milliseconds with Nat Pryce! (SkillsCast recorded in August 2017)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- Provisional Certified LeSS Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 8th - 12th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Why LeSS? with Ben Maynard & Bas Vodde (Online Meetup on 25th February 2021)
- Personal Engineering: Living Well at Work (Online Meetup on 11th March 2021)
- Digital Disruption & Economies of Speed (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
- Go Faster, Be Safer: Release Velocity and Psychological Safety (SkillsCast recorded in February 2021)
Keynote: Grabbing the Tiger by its Tail
Julie is a programme manager, and an executive and life coach.
Nat Pryce is a co-author of Growing Object-Oriented Software Guided by Tests. An early adopter of XP, he has written or contributed to several open source libraries and tools that support TDD and was one of the founding organizers of the London XP Day conference.