Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
a look at the key blockers to the emerging cloud market and how the fole of cloud brokers is essential to making the open cloud market a reality. Through vendor lock-in to commodities vs. exotics a look at the signifcant parallels the cloud market has with todays financial system, and how you play that system to your advantage...
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 21st - 23rd March 2018)
- Russ Miles' Microservices Workshop (in London on 2nd - 4th July 2018)
- Cloud Native Java with Russ Miles (in London on 11th - 13th July 2018)
- Greg Young's CQRS, Domain Events, Event Sourcing and how to apply DDD (in London on 22nd - 24th October 2018)
- µCon London 2018: The Microservices Conference (in London on 5th - 6th November 2018)
Enabling Choice, Enabling the Market
Russ Miles is CEO of ChaosIQ.io where he and his team build commercial and open source (ChaosToolkit.org) products and provide services to companies applying Chaos Engineering to build confidence in their Cloud Native, Microservice-based systems on Pivotal Cloud Foundry, Kubernetes and more.