YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Type Punning in Modern C++ (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- EventStorming Remote Modeling Workshop with Alberto Brandolini (Online Course on 9th - 12th March 2021)
- DDDx — Domain-Driven Design eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 8th - 9th June 2021)
- Performance Proposal: Rhythmr, Or Semi-Automated Audio Loops (Lightning Talk) (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
- Emergent Behaviour in Insects (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
Timur Doumler is a C++ developer specialising in audio and music technology, member of the ISO C++ committee, and program chair of the Audio Developer Conference (ADC). He is passionate about writing clean code, providing good tools, evolving the C++ language, and building inclusive communities.