In this session, Mariusz will share his journey through building a simple bid recommendation engine which uses FParsec - an F# parser combinator library which makes such a task a breeze, and CodeDom - a code provider which allows us to generate source code as well as compiled assemblies.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Markov Chains in F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Course on 7th - 10th December 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th October 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021: Pro Track (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Formal Verification of Subsets of the Rust Language (SkillsCast recorded in June 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
A Simple Bid Recommendation Engine Using FParsec and CodeDom
Mariusz is an experienced developer on the Microsoft stack since before the dawn of the .NET Framework with a passion for programming patterns, distributed computing, machine learning algorithms and recently, functional programming and F# especially. Aspiring presenter. Book lover.