In this session, Mariusz will share his journey through building a simple bid recommendation engine which uses FParsec - an F# parser combinator library which makes such a task a breeze, and CodeDom - a code provider which allows us to generate source code as well as compiled assemblies.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Introduction to Markov Chains in F# (SkillsCast recorded in April 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
A Simple Bid Recommendation Engine Using FParsec and CodeDom
Mariusz is an experienced developer on the Microsoft stack since before the dawn of the .NET Framework with a passion for programming patterns, distributed computing, machine learning algorithms and recently, functional programming and F# especially. Aspiring presenter. Book lover.