We'll go through a sample implementation of a predictive text system like the one you can find on your phone. Then we will look at how to generate superficially real-looking words.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Simple Bid Recommendation Engine Using FParsec and CodeDom (SkillsCast recorded in January 2019)
- Functional Concurrency in .NET with C# and F# with Riccardo Terrell (Online Workshop on 11th - 14th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: Online (Online Conference on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- F# eXchange 2022: In-Person (in London on 25th - 26th October 2022)
- Haskell: A Conversion Experience (SkillsCast recorded in November 2021)
- Using F# to Structure an Island of Simplicity (SkillsCast recorded in October 2021)
Introduction to Markov Chains in F#
Mariusz is an experienced developer on the Microsoft stack since before the dawn of the .NET Framework with a passion for programming patterns, distributed computing, machine learning algorithms and recently, functional programming and F# especially. Aspiring presenter. Book lover.