We'll go through a sample implementation of a predictive text system like the one you can find on your phone. Then we will look at how to generate superficially real-looking words.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- A Simple Bid Recommendation Engine Using FParsec and CodeDom (SkillsCast recorded in January 2019)
- Haskell Fundamentals (2-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 8th - 9th March 2021)
- Haskell Fundamentals (4-Day Course) with Alejandro Serrano (Online Course on 19th - 22nd April 2021)
- F# eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 20th - 21st October 2021)
- Haskell eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 16th - 17th November 2021)
- F# for a Real World E-commerce Project (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
- Rethinking Bioinformatic Algorithms Using F# (SkillsCast recorded in October 2020)
Introduction to Markov Chains in F#
Mariusz is an experienced developer on the Microsoft stack since before the dawn of the .NET Framework with a passion for programming patterns, distributed computing, machine learning algorithms and recently, functional programming and F# especially. Aspiring presenter. Book lover.