A SkillsCast for this session is not available.
It will cover the following:
Basic queries (select, insert, update)
Auto-mapping to case classes
Laptop with Scala, sbt and some editor installed .
Code (and some slides) can be found at here.
Docker or Postgres installed locally.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- ScalaCon 2022: Opening Keynote Networking Party (in London on 4th October 2022)
- ScalaCon 2022 (Online Conference on 4th - 8th October 2022)
- Team Topology - Enablement mode (Online Meetup on 6th October 2022)
- A History of Enterprise Monads (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
- Connecting the dots - building and structuring a functional application in Scala (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Workshop: Functional DB access in Scala with Doobie