Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Based on a protobuf service definition, akka-grpc can generate:
Model classes (using plain protoc for Java or scalapb for Scala)
The API (as an interface for Java or a trait for Scala), expressed in Akka Streams Sources
On the server side, code to create an Akka HTTP route based on your implementation of the API
On the client side, a client for the API.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What Can Lagom Do For You? (SkillsCast recorded in December 2018)
- Essential Effects | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 13th May 2021)
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- Beyond HTTP in ASP.NET Core 3.0 with gRPC (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Lightning Talk: Meet Akka gRPC
Renato is a software developer at Lightbend where he works in the Lagom Framework Team. Scala aficionado since 2009, he has been hacking in Scala and related technologies for fun and profit. He has a special interest for Event Sourcing/CQRS, DDD and Microservices Architectures. He's the founder of BeScala (Belgian Scala User Group) and maintainer of Lagom Framework.