Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
Diving into this subject, Aino was amazed by how big an impact fun and laughter can have on your social life, your well-being, and your energy levels.
Join Aino for a session with brain research, examples of fun, and case studies from real life. Bring an open mind and leave with knowledge about why you should have fun every day
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- How to Succeed with Online Retrospectives — Half‑Day Workshop [SAG Digital 2021] (in Online Event on 12th October 2021)
- Team Meetings That Don't Suck - Avoid Retrospectives Antipatterns (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 20th - 23rd September 2021)
- Provisional Certified Large-Scale Scrum Practitioner with Ben Maynard (Online Course on 27th - 29th September 2021)
- YOW! December 2021 (Online Conference on 30th November - 1st December 2021)
- Gojko Adzic: Facilitating Impact Mapping - September Meetup part 2 (Online Meetup on 29th September 2021)
- Remote LeSS Sprints with Review Bazaar (Online Meetup on 5th October 2021)
- Words Matter. Build Team Relationships and Push Through Conflicts by Practicing Nonviolent Communication (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
- Building Adaptive Systems for a Fast Flow of Change (SkillsCast recorded in September 2021)
Keynote: The Importance of Laughter
Aino Vonge Corry is a teacher, a technical conference editor and retrospectives facilitator. She holds a masters degree and a PhD in computer science. She has 12 years of experience with patterns in software development, and 10 years' experience with facilitation of retrospectives.