Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
In software development, you strive for inspection and adaptation. In order to make the best of this, you have to feel good about ourselves and with each other. Fun and laughter is something Aino has always tried to enhance in the places where she works, but only recently have she started looking into why it is helpful.
Diving into this subject, Aino was amazed by how big an impact fun and laughter can have on your social life, your well-being, and your energy levels.
Join Aino for a session with brain research, examples of fun, and case studies from real life. Bring an open mind and leave with knowledge about why you should have fun every day
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- What an Architect Can Learn from Retrospective Failures (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 24th - 25th February 2021)
- Agile at Scale with Joakim Sundén (Online Course on 1st - 4th March 2021)
- P3X — People Product Process eXchange 2021 (Online Conference on 15th - 16th September 2021)
- Agile During the Time of Jesus (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- The Death of Silos (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Keynote: The Importance of Laughter
Aino Vonge Corry is a teacher, a technical conference editor and retrospectives facilitator. She holds a masters degree and a PhD in computer science. She has 12 years of experience with patterns in software development, and 10 years' experience with facilitation of retrospectives.