Flutter has a richer set of testing features than any other cross-platform mobile app development framework. Flutter provides a solid testing framework which allows developers to write tests at unit, Widget and UI level. Widget testing is one cool feature that Flutter provides to run UI tests as fast as unit tests. Flutter also has UI tests, known as integration tests, that run on the simulator or on real devices. How to setup Flutter tests in Continuous Integration. In this talk, we will explore what kind of testing techniques to adopt in the Flutter project for better quality apps. We will also explore another options for testing Flutter apps that hasn’t been mentioned in the Flutter docs.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Full Stack BDD for iOS inside Xcode with Shashikant Jagtap (SkillsCast recorded in May 2017)
- Real World Kotlin Development Workshop (in London on 1st - 2nd July 2019)
- Modern development with Java (in London on 15th - 17th July 2019)
- CloudNative London 2019 (in London on 25th - 27th September 2019)
- Keynote by Rebecca Franks on Tips for Building Custom Views on Android with Canvas APIs📏🎨 (in London on 19th June 2019)
- Front Endgineers London (in London on 1st July 2019)
- Awesome CI/CD Data Pipelines for Distributed Data-Sources (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
- Hybrid Apps from a Ember/Vue/React PWA (SkillsCast recorded in May 2019)
Full Stack Testing of Flutter Apps
Shashikant is a software professional, he loves automating software delivery using DevOps and test automation tools. Shashikant uses Apple Developer tools like Swift, Xcode, XCTest, Xcode Server. In addition to Open-Source Contributor and is the author of BDDfire (Ruby) and XCFit (Swift) framework.