Brian Ketelsen, Cloud Developer Advocate for Azure at Microsoft and prolific open source enthusiast, will be showing you how you can extend beyond a single cloud to achieve multi-cloud resiliency. Take your serverless deployments to the next level!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Certified Scrum Master with Abid Quereshi (Online Course on 1st - 2nd June 2021)
- Advanced Kubernetes Concepts with Jérôme Petazzoni (Online Course on 7th - 10th June 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks May 2021 (Online Meetup on 27th May 2021)
- How to Simplify Parsing with Genie Dq (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
- How I save myself 30+ minutes a day as a Network Engineer using Ansible (SkillsCast recorded in April 2021)
Going Multicloud with Serverless
Brian Ketelsen is an experienced leader of technical teams with a strong focus on data warehouses and distributed computing. Writing software for various platforms since 1993, Brian has honed his broad technical skills in a variety of roles ranging from DBA to CIO. A prolific open source enthusiast, he has contributed to some of the largest Go projects, including Docker, Kubernetes, etcd, SkyDNS, Kong, Go-Kit, and Goa. Brian works as a Cloud Developer Advocate for Azure at Microsoft.