The benefits of serverless compute are well established. Almost everyone has migrated to the cloud in some form. But how can you extend beyond "standard" serverless?
Brian Ketelsen, Cloud Developer Advocate for Azure at Microsoft and prolific open source enthusiast, will be showing you how you can extend beyond a single cloud to achieve multi-cloud resiliency. Take your serverless deployments to the next level!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 21st - 24th September 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 23rd - 25th September 2020)
- Building and Leading Remote Teams (Online Meetup on 19th August 2020)
- Building a Cloud Native Application with Quarkus (Online Meetup on 27th August 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Azure DevOps (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
Going Multicloud with Serverless
Brian Ketelsen is an experienced leader of technical teams with a strong focus on data warehouses and distributed computing. Writing software for various platforms since 1993, Brian has honed his broad technical skills in a variety of roles ranging from DBA to CIO. A prolific open source enthusiast, he has contributed to some of the largest Go projects, including Docker, Kubernetes, etcd, SkyDNS, Kong, Go-Kit, and Goa. Brian works as a Cloud Developer Advocate for Azure at Microsoft.