The benefits of serverless compute are well established. Almost everyone has migrated to the cloud in some form. But how can you extend beyond "standard" serverless?
Brian Ketelsen, Cloud Developer Advocate for Azure at Microsoft and prolific open source enthusiast, will be showing you how you can extend beyond a single cloud to achieve multi-cloud resiliency. Take your serverless deployments to the next level!
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Better Software Faster with Dave Farley (Online Course on 8th - 9th February 2021)
- Docker Fundamentals with Matt Saunders (Online Course on 22nd - 25th February 2021)
- Introducing AWS Immersion Days (Online Meetup on 11th February 2021)
- Event-Driven Microservices: The Sense, Nonsense and a Way Forward (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Lightning Talk: E Pluribus Unum – Adventures in Polycloud Delivery (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
Going Multicloud with Serverless
Brian Ketelsen is an experienced leader of technical teams with a strong focus on data warehouses and distributed computing. Writing software for various platforms since 1993, Brian has honed his broad technical skills in a variety of roles ranging from DBA to CIO. A prolific open source enthusiast, he has contributed to some of the largest Go projects, including Docker, Kubernetes, etcd, SkyDNS, Kong, Go-Kit, and Goa. Brian works as a Cloud Developer Advocate for Azure at Microsoft.