This talk will show you how to use the iOS Core Image framework to analyse and filter videos and images, including looking at how to use depth maps on modern devices. You’ll also see how to build your own custom filters in Metal, and how Core Image can chain these with existing filters to create a highly efficient image processing pipeline.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Yet Another Job Queue (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 13th - 15th September 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 20th - 22nd September 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)