The apps installed on that top-quality, hi-def camera you carry everywhere in your pocket let you apply amazing filters to your photos with ease. But it’s not difficult to recreate these filters yourself, or to build your own custom filters to amaze your social followers.
This talk will show you how to use the iOS Core Image framework to analyse and filter videos and images, including looking at how to use depth maps on modern devices. You’ll also see how to build your own custom filters in Metal, and how Core Image can chain these with existing filters to create a highly efficient image processing pipeline.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Yet Another Job Queue (SkillsCast recorded in April 2018)
- Android Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 22nd - 24th February 2021)
- iOS Architecture with Jorge Ortiz-Fuentes (Online Course on 1st - 3rd March 2021)
- Accessibility in Flutter (SkillsCast recorded in August 2020)
- The Sonic Contender (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)