Microservices provide a way to break up a monolithic architecture into multiple atomic units, allowing an independent scalability of a service. They also provide a better way to divide the domains across multiple teams.
Luca Mezzalira explains how to apply the same principles to frontend applications, enabling you to scale up a project with tens of developers without reducing the throughput.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- MobX State Tree With React.js (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Fast Track to Chaos Engineering with Russ Miles (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- Scala eXchange London 2019 (in London on 12th - 13th December 2019)
- 2 Presentations: Kubernetes Ingress & DevOps and Microservices Better Together (in London on 17th October 2019)
- Clean Architecture using BLoC & Voyager: DI & the Widget Router (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Lightning Talk: The Elm Architecture in Haskell: Managing state with multiple threads (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)