Microservices provide a way to break up a monolithic architecture into multiple atomic units, allowing an independent scalability of a service. They also provide a better way to divide the domains across multiple teams.
Luca Mezzalira explains how to apply the same principles to frontend applications, enabling you to scale up a project with tens of developers without reducing the throughput.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- MobX State Tree With React.js (SkillsCast recorded in July 2018)
- Domain Models in Practice: DDD, CQRS & Event Sourcing with Marco Heimeshoff (Online Course on 2nd - 6th November 2020)
- FullStack Event Sourcing and Applied DDD with Roman Sachse (Online Course on 25th - 27th November 2020)
- London Calling (Online Meetup on 24th September 2020)
- Strategic Domain-Driven Design Tools For Non‑DDD People (Online Meetup on 29th October 2020)
- Debugging Containers on Kubernetes with "kubectl debug" (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)
- Applied Domain-Driven Design — Full-Stack Event Sourcing (SkillsCast recorded in July 2020)