Developers evolve and become better at finding working solutions fast. At the same time you slowly forget to look behind the scene how the system actually works.
Users expect services to respond very fast or they might leave and try out a different product. With cloud providers it's possible to scale up easily but you pay for your cpu time and memory usage. Thus, having slow code is expensive. Let's dive into performance issues and how to make sure you always provide the best experience for everyone. Yourself and your customer. Let us stop doing unnecessary work.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Unhandled Rejections and Other Awaited Promise Tales (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- React & Redux: Web Application Workshop with Damjan Vujnovic (Online Course on 3rd - 7th May 2021)
- LDN *Virtual* Talks Apr 2021 *Red Badger Takeover* (Online Meetup on 27th April 2021)
- NodeJS, ML, K8s and Unethical Face Recognition (SkillsCast recorded in December 2020)
- Shpadoinkle User Interface Programming (Lightning Talk) (SkillsCast recorded in November 2020)
Fast Code: Save Money By Overcoming Bottlenecks