Developers evolve and become better at finding working solutions fast. At the same time you slowly forget to look behind the scene how the system actually works.
Users expect services to respond very fast or they might leave and try out a different product. With cloud providers it's possible to scale up easily but you pay for your cpu time and memory usage. Thus, having slow code is expensive. Let's dive into performance issues and how to make sure you always provide the best experience for everyone. Yourself and your customer. Let us stop doing unnecessary work.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Unhandled Rejections and Other Awaited Promise Tales (SkillsCast recorded in July 2019)
- Performance Summit (Online Conference on 29th - 30th September 2021)
- An Evening with TimClicks (Online Meetup on 28th September 2021)
- Accessibility Testing: Why and How to involve People with Disabilities (Online Meetup on 28th October 2021)
- Building a Runtime Reflection System for Rust (SkillsCast recorded in May 2021)
Fast Code: Save Money By Overcoming Bottlenecks