Please log in to watch this conference skillscast.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Akka Streams for Scala | ScalaCon Workshop (Online Course on 10th - 12th May 2021)
- ScalaCon 2021 (Online Conference on 18th - 22nd May 2021)
- An Introduction to Cats Effect with Adam Rosien (Online Meetup on 22nd April 2021)
- Abstract Data Types In The Region Of Abysmal Pain, And How To Navigate Them (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
- The Last Frontier and Beyond (SkillsCast recorded in August 2019)
Lightning Talk: Formally Verifying Complex Systems Using TLA+
Ruben Berenguel is a senior big data engineer consultant and occasional contributor for Spark (especially PySpark). PhD in Mathematics, he moved to data engineering where he works mostly with Scala, Python and Go designing and implementing big data pipelines in London and Barcelona.