Have you lost your mojo or got bored with life? Are you stuck in a rut and can’t quite figure out how to get out of it? Does work keep getting in the way of your dreams? Have you reached a crossroads and don’t know which way to go?
If you answered “Yes” to one or more of these questions then it’s time to act swiftly before the zombie virus gnaws away the last bit of your brain and stymies forever your chances of turning your hopes and wishes into reality.
Join Portia Tung, Playmaker 001 and founder of The School of Play, on a whirlwind interactive mini adventure through the science and history of play and how play is essential for adult development and well-being. Play your cards right and you’ll leave with plenty of ideas to nurture your inner chimp and make more of your inner human’s dreams come true.
What you will learn:
A working definition of play
The benefits of play
Reasons to play more
The concept of Play IQ
Ideas to develop your Play IQ
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE:
- Effective Enterprise Agile Transformation with Portia Tung (in London on 6th - 8th November 2019)
- P3X - People, Product & Process eXchange 2019 (in London on 31st October - 1st November 2019)
- Negotiating for Your Life: How to Get More of What You Want from Difficult Situations (SkillsCast recorded in November 2018)
- Gitte Klitgaard's Whole Team Communication (in London on 29th - 30th October 2019)
- BeyondTech 2020 (in London on 23rd - 24th April 2020)
- Right to Left - Outcome Driven Agility (in London on 21st October 2019)
- Knowledge Graph Applications in the Legal Profession & Fashion Industry (in London on 22nd October 2019)
- Design Your Authentic Personal Style for the Workplace (SkillsCast recorded in October 2019)
- Thinking the Unthinkable (SkillsCast recorded in September 2019)
Unleash Your Play Brain: Play Your Way Towards a Happier Adulthood
Portia is an Executive and Personal coach, Executive Agile coach and play researcher creating transformative change in a range of organisations including the Prime Minister's Office, the NHS, British Airways and global financial institutions. She readily draws from her 20 years of experience in the IT industry ranging from analyst programmer, to development manager, and IT consultant, to Agile coach, and more recently as a trained professional coach.